including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy.
- Thats what is so dangerous about this entire process which has been predicated on norms for so long that it has disguised just how rickety the system is if someone wanted to play this kind of hardball.
- With his long-shot efforts to hang on for a second term dwindling.我(wo)來回答(da)
（About 28 million people have been put under lockdown so far as a result and Ma said the latest outbreak had quickly spread widely due to activities such as wedding banquets or large group gatherings.AdlerEditor-in-ChiefJosh LondonChief Marketing Officer and Head of Reuters ProfessionalMichael YoungChief Technology OfficerSue BrooksManaging Director.
REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst/File PhotoWASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trumps legal team on Monday said it would continue its legal strategy to challenge the results of the 2020 presidential election after Michigan officials certified results showing that President-elect Joe Biden had won their state.我(wo)來回答(da)
還It sends a horrible message about who we are as a country.
- By Fedja Grulovic3 Min ReadVELIKA KLADUSA.我(wo)來回答(da)
國Soldiers and police were out in force patrolling Kampala on Saturday.
- Biden is due to be inaugurated on Jan.我(wo)來回答(da)
個had said he would leave the cabinet once the electoral campaign starts.
- and Senator Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona.我(wo)來回答(da)
who a White House official said will make repeated visits to Georgia ahead of the runoffs.